Thursday 5 September 2013

Epic den for Wednesday!


Hey Jammers! This is the first Epic den for Wednesday! It's a bit like Epic den of the week but I give rating and blah blah blah, Hope you like it!
Today's epic den for Wednesday is Rainbowjack's den. (Known to be a good friend). Her den is fun and exciting at the same time, well all her dens are :D Today I'm going to show you, her castle den!
                                      The front of her den, I love the garden!


Wow birds pooped alot on her den!

Not really sure bunny dude?! I love some of the features!
Her den is inviting too!


Her den is really epic and I would give it 10/10 because you don't see a den like this everyday
Also sorry about the two animals that are in the shots the were really annoying people >.< but kind
So i hope you agree this is one epic den and I pick random people's dens!
She's my buddy now though!
Jam on!


Check this out! I luv it!



No comments: