Thursday 26 September 2013

Wristwatch+Update

Hey Jammers! Sorry for late posting but my brother had to go to hospital and I had to stay at a friend's house and didn't have time. Anyway...
There's a lot of new stuff in the new update!
The new item is a wristwatch, so you can tell the time! Three "o"clock it says.
I wish it was a non member item.!

There's a new adventure! And you can meet the Phantom King, When I think of it, I see a extra large phantom wearing a crown and gold chain necklace, Eating rich chocolates. That's my imagination!
The adventure is for members! Also why is it called the Hive?
Elephants are back but How about the other animals, Giraffes, Rhinos?!
Pet tarantulas will be sold on the 1st of October!
I can't wait for all the new items and Celebration!
Pet Bats are awesome. Wonder where in the Spooky Party they are hidden?
    It sounds like The haunted Forest party and Spooky Party will be on!
Cool a map feature!
And new animal spotted? Wonder what kind of animal?
The Haunted Mansion is back! It's an awesome den!
And let the Parties begin!
The Phantom Vortex is back. Get whisked away to this dark place!
Go see all twelve!
And the phantom Vortex look like this
Just stand on it and you'll be whisked away!
Remember to use the birthday cake code to get your big cake before it's too late!
Also these bat facts are around Jamaa press an orange paw icon!

National Geographic’s Great Nature Project

National Geographic's Great Nature ProjectJoin National Geographic in celebrating the great nature all around us! You can view photos and learn more about the Great Nature Project at greatnatureproject.org.
Go outside, snap a photo of plants and animals you find, and upload photos on their site with #GreatNature as the hashtag.  Be sure to ask your parents before you upload and add any other appropriate hashtags (like #animal) to your photos so others can easily find them.
The Great Nature Project involves people all over the world. What cool wildlife photos can you and your family add to the project?

Awesome Jammer Art

Check out all this awesome art sent in by Fuzzy Thebunny, Eternal Icywolf, Sparkle Fancygirl, Blossom Muddybear, and Sir Goofyninja!
Fuzzy Thebunny
Eternal Icywolf
Sparkle Fancygirl
Blossom Muddybear
Sir Goofyninja

Was the theme bunnies?
That was a lot of posting but most of it was super exciting ^^ :D :O :)
Also I won't be doing the schedule for this week till it's Monday because  my Mum is going to kill me if I go on the laptop too much and I need to look after my brother.
So yea...
Jam On!








No comments: