Saturday 28 September 2013

Moustache + Studded Collar...

Hey Jammers! Sorry for late posting but I didn't have time because we went out and came back at 10:15pm. I was super tired! Anyway Today we have two new items one item from Jam Mart Clothing and the other item from the diamond shop.
Jam Mart Clothing item is...
Moustache! Oh my gosh I love it! I love moustaches, they're so cool! Somehow you knew AJ had put in a Moustache item to look snazzy or old!
Diamond shop's item is... Studded Collar!
It's basically like a spike but without the spikes, so that's why it's studded! (Genius! Not!)
Also in Brady Barr's theatre there's a new video with an interesting topic/question: Hvae you ever stepped in elephant poo?
No I haven't, Thank you!
But has Brady Barr? /:
AJ has posted an AD!
Also just to mention the Haunted Mansion is back on sale for 6'500 gems!
At the den shop! (I forgot the name of the den shop :()
That's all Jammers!
Jam on!

Good time




No comments: