Thursday 3 October 2013

Beta




The beta times... Today I'll be posting about the beta Jamagrams. Today AJ have a competition for a theme and jammers create/draw a jamagram and the winner, gets his/her jamagram displayed and Jammers can send the Jamagram, so on. But AJ do create some. In the beta dayz the Jamagrams did look funky and I actually like these Jamagrams then the ones present now.
Lots of detail?!
 This might've been the earlier beta, When AJ started the member ship, and now things aren't exactly fair.
Mira statue Jamagram! Seriously I think we should get this Jamagram back, to show the importance of Mira and Animal Jam history

I love this Jamagram, So funky and bright!
Is that Jelly?!
This Jamagram really shows the pride!
They should've keep this one!
Ha! I like this one.




All pics are from the web, I know pretty lousy. And some help from Animal Jam sky blog
Jam On!




No comments: