Friday 4 October 2013

Monster+Banner

Hey Jammers! Since October, AJ have been posting more than one item. I just noticed XD. Today we have four  items on sale! Let's start with the two item in Jam Mart clothing. In Jam Mart clothing we have Frenkenstien Mask, Great non memb item and Moster teeth for members. Both items sold last year!
Luv this item. Lots of colors to choose from, I think non mems should be able to change color item! What do you think?

If I hadn't had read the label the first time I saw it on a trade list, I would have thought it was a hat :D
Now on to Jam Mart furniture, The world Animal Day Banner is getting sold, I really like this item, Great on your walls, And it's non mem.
The flag looks a little asian.
In epic Wonders, Furniture Orb, A mini version of the Haunted Mansion! Just for your pets!

Now they can have their own Spooky home
Pet haunted house
And that's all the items!

The Aquarium has a new video about stingrays
Jam On!


Brave


No comments: