Tuesday 1 October 2013

Spooken stuff!

Hey Jammers! Sorree for late post, I'm extremely tired and I still feel tired but Anyway! 
There's heaps of new stuff, returning stuff and spooky stuff! Now it's October, Means Day of the phantoms! To start, let's start with the returning party!                                        The spooky Party is back with
                                 returning items and new items!
                           The den shop in the Spooky Parrty


Skeleton throne, Scary organ, Skull tombstone, Ghost window, Skeleton fence, floating candle!
I luv all items!
The Clothing shop

Phantom balloon, Phantom Necklace, Skull helmet!  Scary Unicorn horn, Spooky Mask, Scary bell hat!
The music shop...
Sells spooky old bones!
All items except Skull tombstone member. How Sad...
To find the bats, was hard but I found them eventully...
Go to the floor where it sells the clothing items. Click the wallpaper next to the picture of the tiger and window with the ghost and then you can get your bat!
I could have given you a better picture but I didn't:C
Now on to the items!!!
In Jam Mart there are a pair of spooky items!
Epic Dragon wings and and skull set! Extreme Spooky!
Moving on!
In Jam Mart furniture, there are the returning triplet ghosts!
I LUV THIS ITEM (Sorry it's in caps!)
Will post more later!
Bye!




No comments: